Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mmmwhatcha say

Yeah random title since I couldn't think of something else interesting to put there. I've been on downloading craze lately trying get all sorts of music. Makes for more fun times when im playing so I dont lose my sanity. Especially like last night where we spent 6 hours farming Dio for Ulli. If wasn't for music, youtube, my boyfriend, and LS mates on vent I think I'd go gone crazy after hour 3.

So far I've got LAOS, Jimmy Eat World, Blind Melon, and The Fray. Makes for some decent music to listen to while playing the game. Before I moved I had this huge itunes library of like over 5000+ songs. And a playlist for basically when I played the game. Then I lost everything in the move -.-;. So now im back to re-building the list. But instead getting all the same stuff, I've been trying explore new music. And learn some new bands. Basically want something new and good listen to. Also really getting into William Fitzsimmons. Some of his stuff kind of sad, but most of it makes me really relaxed and happy.

Anyways onto game stuff. Not much has happen other than I dinged 73 on NIN. Not had much time to really lvl it due to being so busy with endgame stuff. Finally getting into camping HNMs some and im pretty excitied bout that. So far I've done Dark Ixion, Nidhogg, and Fafnir. And im digging it already! I'm trying to get my RDM ready for endgame stuff. And working on trying to finish meriting it. But I can't seem to make myself stay in merit parties long before I lose my mind over the boredom. I swear I have ADD when comes to that kind of stuff. I can focus on almost anything else, but if its boring and repeatitive, and I don't have something or someone to entertain me, I lose interest. I keep getting into merit parties only to want to leave like an hour later because im not entertained enough XD. Its bad when I can stay entertained if I got a good LS convo going, or when I can end up main healing, enfeebling, AND pulling in that party on RDM. >.> <.<. Hey it keeps me in party and myself entertained. And im not a half bad puller. Infact already been told I should start lvling BRD lol since I act like one in that sense.

Which of course is one the next jobs I want to try after I finish NIN and WHM. I've been intrigued by BRD for awhile. Well that and/or a DD job. I'm wanting to finally lvl my first DD job as well since everything I've lvled so far as been main healer or tank. Nothing really hardcore DDish. So I guess I'll decide when I get closer to finishing WHM. Or knowing me, just duo between BRD and another job. Thinking either SAM or DRK. Both look fun and interesting to me.

Doing Dyna-Xarca tonight so im hoping SE gods are kind and let the drops rain. I really want RDM and PLD, which im on list for RDM. Think im like #4 on that one. And PLD I'd just have to hope multiple drop for that XD. And some NIN be nice too. Maybe if I give alot cookies and prayers it'll rain relic tonight! I can hope right? Tho knowing my luck I'll do all that hoping, and go in and get like x50 bst and pup. I love my endgame/dynamis LS tho. Their the first LS I have ever got relic in. Already almost finished with RDM, and my WHM will ding into almost complete relic lol. And kind of funny that since they've been doing it so long and most people are 5/5 that I usually joke and say that they have the best dressed mannies of FFXI. My luck in picking the 2 jobs tho that have the lowest drop rate of them all XD.

Anyways must head out to nom. Just wanting to update.

No comments: