Thursday, January 14, 2010

I needs mah Senji

So I've been leveling NIN like crazy lately trying to hit 75. Got it to 71 right now, and I'm going insane its so close to 75 I can taste it. I've also been trying to pre-plan and get the gear I want for it for when I ding to 75. So far I've been working on getting Senji and earning the isp for Perdu Blade. And saving the gil up for the other things I'd need to buy off the AH. I've got a popset for Byakko so im hoping the kitty will be kind and drop me a nice pair of pants. This job has become like my new love, and I can't understand why other than I just really enjoy it. And it's been so fun to play, especially like in campaign. And I can't wait to start using it for other things, like helping my friends with NMs. I've even thought of getting the Relic Katana, especially after a friend told me today he wouldn't mind sponsoring me for it. Which of course made me go O.O.

Anyways yeah getting Senji to drop in ODS is a bitch. I did a total of 9 runs today and got every weapon to drop but that. But im discovering that ODS is even easier than RJ. I went with the mage method, and we were killing and finishing it in under 2 mins. First set of runs we did 2 rdm, 4 blm, and the kills were amazingly fast. And last 2 runs we did just 2 blm and 1 rdm and was still easy. From what I read its even soloable, tho im not sure I quite have the skill for that yet. And I'd be afraid to die and lose all those hard earned seals lol. Especially since sadly for me, they seem to come so rarely. I envy those who tell me their sitting on 1k worth of seals in their MH. Short of lvling BST I just don't see that happening for me.

And as of right now waiting on Dynamis-Xarcabard to get started. I'm hoping the SE gods will be kind, and drop like x4 RDM hat since im 4th on that list, and x3 PLD body. That'd make me one happy mithra indeed. And finally put me 5/5 on RDM. Here's keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments: