Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dance Dance Dance

So lately I've been leveling DNC for my NIN. Well not only for NIN, but for PLD as well when I want to go into campaign. And I dunno if its just me being weird, but I just haven't found much love for the job. I mean it's interesting job, and I like the fact that it can keep itself alive by merely its TP, but at the same time I haven't well...felt it liked grabbed my attention and kept me intrigued. Then again NIN started out that way for me too at first. It wasn't really that awesome til I hit 40 and got all the nifty job abilities and was really able to handle my own. And now that I can start subbing /dnc, its really becoming one my favorite jobs. My dancer is only 30 tho so I can't properly sub it with my NIN being 70, but it was still fun to test it out in campaign. For once I don't have to rely on npcs to cure me.

I know your probably thinking im strange. I love NIN/DNC, but I don't get into DNC/NIN. I know one my friend's already thinks im weird for it. In her opinion their both almost the same. But I dunno I don't see it quite that way. In a party im not the tank as DNC. I'm the somewhat dd, somewhat healer, and well somewhat enfeebler. As someone said in a ffxiah.com post I read, DNC is average in all those departments. They'll never be the best, but their average in each area. Which is how I see it. Maybe it'll get better tho if I decide to take it past 37. But right now I have alot on my plate trying to merit RDM and PLD, finish NIN, get to work on WHM, and then you add in the endgame I've been in, and helping to run a large social LS, and it seems like im always on the go and never with enough time to lvl a job for fun lol.

Thats really all I have to update on as I havent done much other than trying to lvl DNC, and with the craziness that comes with holidays I havent had much time to post or do anything. Which Santa was good to me this year! I got clothes, candy, perfume, video games, and well I guess you can say a shared PS3. Its almost sad that my own Mom got a ps3 before me. But then again shes just as much of a gamer as myself lol, and actually has played more FF games than me. And its currently playing God of War. Anyways time for me to go. I need to get back to lvling DNC and finally finish it up. I've been duoing with a friend of mine who just got back into the game, and im glad because I've really missed him. It was a funny story in that when I was first lvling RDM around in the jungle, I met him there. And he was lvl 70+ RDM. And he helped to guide me and explain the job, and PLed me. And we use to hang out alot. Well then he took a break from the game. And later came back for a bit while I was lvling PLD. And then he was gone again. But now hes back for good, and was shocked to hear that I now have 75 PLD, and working on NIN and WHM 75, he said I was growing fast lol. And now im the one teaching him things about RDM. And I took him to my dyna group to help get his Dynamis Sandy win. So this week has been pretty good for me, considering I got to see an old friend. And been duoing and catching back up on all that missed time. Welcome Back Sojobo! And your not allowed to leave ever again.

No comments: