Monday, February 15, 2010

Leading My Own

So I've got a few new things since my last post. I got a friend of mine to make me Ebon Tights. Which are some pretty nice pants for NIN I've discovered. Until I can get Kitty Pants I figured they'd make a decent idle piece to use. And so far been pretty happy with them. I also got Valor Coronet for my PLD. I finally have something to wear besides the Wally Turban and the Iron Ram Sallet. I know it's not the best piece but it works for right now.

I did what I think was like my 5th attempt at tanking in Dyna and this time it went really well. Of course thanks to good teachers like Kitanna and Jacker who've been patient and guided me in understanding how to tank and whats the best stuff to wear. I think going to take me forever to remember what mobs are what kind of jobs tho lol. I always seem get them somewhat confused. But tanking city runs makes it kind of easier for me learn and remember them. I need to work on a better HP build and EMN gear for my pld tho.

And finally to title of my post. The LS I've been in for well over a year now is finally dying. It makes me incredibly sad because its been like my home. It was the first LS I fell in love with. And the one place I always was most happy. And well...it had all my friends. Who in the end became something like family. Even tho there was the usual drama, and fights, I still all in all loved that LS. Due to alot RL complications for the leader she had to take a break from the game. Which was hard because she was my best friend ingame and in real life. So not having her around was depressing at times. But it also taught me the lesson of running a very large social LS. She basically left me in charge to make sure everything went well. And then I realized that its one the hardest things to do. You have to be patient and listen to people whine and bitch about some the silliest of things. You have to guide people in the game, help them with missions. You have to sacrifice time and so much more to make sure your LS runs well. And I can thank her for teaching me all that and trusting in me to run her LS.

So me and her talked and I explained that I'd like to create a new LS and run it with our people. And I'm hoping that I can do it right. I'm scared because there is alot of potential to fuck up and go wrong. But I'm sure I can do this. I've got good friends who in my LS now and who back me up and listen. And their also my new PS holders who help me. I dunno what I'd do without them. And I hope my friend comes back to the game soon. Because every single day I do miss her. And I know now she can come back to the game just to relax and play for her for once. Instead having to give up so much of her time and her enjoyment.

I also discovered that because SE is silly and wont let me name my LS NintendoNinjas, I'm guessing due to copyright issues or something, I had to name is NentendoNinjas. I've had a few point out the obvious misspelling lol but trust me it wasn't planned. As for why that name? Well most people think of Nintendo when they see Nindo. And so its become a weird nickname of sorts. And well...I absolutely love Ninjas and everything about them. Also because Nindo means the way of the ninja or my ninja way in Japanese. Its a new start now for my LS and so far im pretty proud of it. We already did our first NM together, I got my good friend and one my awesome pearl sac holders Tidest his Joy toy. It has been a well deserved piece for him as hes helped many others get theirs and other things. I was glad to be able to be there for him to, and lol to be one that claimed Charby with Dia.

Here's hoping that this LS turns out to be best thing happen on Shiva ever. Or atleast make an impact for others as MM did for me. I'll miss MM because it was a home and introduced me to so many friends. Here's hoping I do everything right lol.

1 comment:

Wodarski said...

Hey Kudos so far NN rocks! and you've been quite the awesome leader so far!